Here are some of the more commonly used visas:

Employer Sponsored Visas
Skilled Visas
Business Innovation and Investment Visas
Training Visas
Partner Visas
Other Visas

Please contact us to discuss any of these visas

migration services

Employer sponsored visas

The temporary skills shortage (Subclass 482 TSS) visa allows you to work in Australia for a sponsoring employer for up to 2 years, or up to 4 years (depending on your nominated occupation). You must be nominated for a skilled occupation and have the necessary qualifications and experience for that occupation, including at least 2 years full time work experience in the occupation or a closely related occupation, in the last 5 years. You must have a certain level of English language ability, unless you are eligible for an exemption. Depending on your occupation, this visa has a pathway to permanent residence.

Your employer can also sponsor you for a permanent residence visa under the employer nomination scheme, depending on your nominated occupation, and whether it is on the list of occupations available for permanent residence. If you have had your skills and qualifications assessed, or you have been in Australia for 3 years on a subclass 482 TSS visa working for your sponsoring employer, you may be eligible for a permanent residence visa. Usually you must be less than 45 years old and you must meet the minimum English language requirements. There are some exemptions available.

If you are going to be working in a designated regional area, the requirements may differ slightly.

For more information about these visas, please contact us.